Ketel One and Bailey’s sent us a few cocktail creations to consider for a crazy creative celebration of Valentine’s Day (tongue twister!?) One cocktail for the Bailey’s fans and another for the Ketel One connoisseurs! So, you now have no excuse on Valentine’s Day cocktails if you’ve been following everyday drinkers around this week. Now, on to some aphrodisiac Valentine’s Cocktails:
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake in Mint Condition
2 ounces Baileys with a hint of Mint Chocolate
1/2 ounce Smirnoff Black Cherry Flavored Vodka
2 teaspoons Cheesecake Pudding Mix
1 Black Cherry
Dark Chocolate Shavings
1. Shake together Baileys with a hint of Mint Chocolate, vodka and pudding mix in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with black cherry, whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and mint sprig.
Aphrodisiac Ingredient: Chocolate, Black Cherry
1 ounce Ketel One Citroen Vodka
1/4 ounce Campari
1/4 ounce Grand Marnier
1/2 ounce Fresh Lemon juice
1/4 ounce Honey syrup
Dash of Orange bitters
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake vigorously, and then strain into a martini glass.
3. Top with orange zest.
Aphrodisiac Ingredient: Honey
If the cocktail description doesn’t convince you, there is no doubt the beautiful shots of the cocktails will change your mind. Taste something new for Valentine’s Day, give them a try.