Thanksgiving is arriving and we know some of our readers and viewers are looking to get some neat cocktail recipes for their guests. While we’ll be doing some during our Thanksgiving day Common Man Cocktails episodes, here are a couple to consider using Ketel One and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Citroen Vodka
2 ounces Chilled Ginger Beer
1/2 ounce Lime Juice
1/2 ounce Simple syrup
1. Muddle apple slices in the cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, Ketel One Citroen vodka, lime juice and simple syrup.
3. Shake well.
4. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
5. Top with ginger beer.
6. Garnish with a lime.
2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
1. Place 4-5 raspberries at the bottom of a rocks glass and lightly muddle them
2. Top with crushed ice.
3. Add Baileys Irish Cream.
4. Garnish with three speared raspberries.