Today we’re going to show you how to make the Irish Buck. Thank you to Bushmills Whiskey for sponsoring this video. Remember, your first St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail is on Bushmills, checkout https://bushmills.com/firstwhiskey/ for details.
The Irish Buck is a classic cocktail design based off the “buck” which is a named noted for cocktails with a core spirit (in this case Bushmills The Original Irish Whiskey), a citrus, and ginger ale.
Rebate Program- Campaign Details:
– Offer good until 3/18
-All receipts must be dated prior to 3/19/21 and must be submitted by 3/21/21
– Eligibility Requirements
– Must be 21+ US Resident
– Excludes residents of: AZ, HI, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, TN, TX, or UT
– Maximum of one (1) per person, household, email, or receipt
– Rebate Offer: up to $6 back
– Rebate amount based on purchase price on receipt, up to $6 excluding tax
– CA residents receive $1 less than the amount of purchase, excluding sales tax
– Purchase Requirement: Any Bushmills Irish Whiskey Drink
– On-Premise Purchase: Neat, On the Rocks, Mixed Drink, or Cocktail
– Receipt must show/itemize Bushmills
– Purchase for dine-in, delivery, to-go, curbside pickup
The Irish Buck is a beautifully elegant simple cocktail design. This easy cocktail is fast to make, requires few ingredients and allows you to taste the flavors of The Buck. Use your favorite ginger ale for this recipe design for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Remember, saint patrick’s day isn’t about green cocktail recipes, it’s about classic recipes that give you a taste of history while allowing you to enjoy a day of celebration. Happy St Paddy’s day, no go make yourself a Bushmills The Original Irish Whiskey drink!
#irish #whiskey #bushmills
Become a Youtube CMC Member:
Checkout our recipe E-Books:
Subscribe to CMC Now: http://bit.ly/NKFUkE