Here is the bar tour video of all the areas of our set done at 50% slow-motion speeds, then we’ll break down how we did it (and our new hardware). Join our patreon, http://patreon.com/cmc
The product breakdown:
– Black Magic Pocket Cinema 4k: $1295
– SmallRight BMPCC 4k Half Cage ($42)
– NATO Top Handle Grip ($42)
– SmallRig SSD Mount ($40)
– SamSung T5 1TB SSD ($135)
– FeelWorld 7” Field Monitor ($260)
– HDMI Cable (coiled), Power Cable ~ $22
– Speed Booster: Metabones T Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter Canon Full Frame EF-Mount Lens to MFT. $530 used; new would cost me $700
Remember, if you’re looking to help out your fellow youtube creator, subscribing to their patreon or joining as a Youtube member is the best way to go about it, don’t expect them to make a lot of money (or any) on pre-roll advertising, that’s just not realistic.
Video Table of Contents
0:21 Bar Tour
2:45 The hardware breakdown
3:00 Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4k
3:50 The handle
4:15 No zoom on lens is better
5:14 what is this camera for?
5:28 The “cocktail” camera
6:25 The camera monitor
7:31 Metabones Speed Booster
9:14 What is a speed booster?
11:41 How did we raise the cash?
12:02 How to help your favorite youtube channel(s)
#bartour #camera #nerds
Become a Youtube CMC Member:
Checkout our recipe E-Books:
Subscribe to CMC Now: http://bit.ly/NKFUkE