This is a pretty good shot and can hit you quick. The story behind it, the Sloe Gin acts as the Triforce of Wisdom since great wisdom isn’t rushed but learned over time, hence the “slow” of the Sloe Gin. The Red Bull acts as the Triforce of Power since you get immediate energy. And finally, the 151 mix acts as the Triforce of Courage since you gotta have some courage to chug a shot of 151.
Find more on Facebook/SpiritCocktails
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TRIFORCE
- 1 oz. Sloe Gin
- 1/2 oz. Bacardi 151
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 8 oz. can of Red Bull
1. Fill a wide rimmed tall glass with the Red Bull.
2. Balance 2 shot glasses inside the glass.
3. Fill one with the Sloe Gin.
4. Fill the other 1/2 way with Bacardi 151 and the rest of the way with Blue Curacao.
5. To drink, first quickly pull the glass with Sloe Gin out and take the shot.
6. Next, after you take the first shot, the other one should drop in the Red Bull, so immediately take the shot of the Red Bull mix.