The time has arrived, it’s Halloween cocktail day, here are a few cocktail recipes that arrived which should cover your Hallowed festivities for the year. Some scary, some flavory and outright tasty treats for the non-kids:
1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Infused Vodka
1/2 ounce Crème de Cassis
Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Infused Vodka and Crème de Cassis in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and strain into a champagne flute. Top off drink with chilled champagne.
Black Widow (designed by Duggan McDonnel)
1 1/2 ounces Tequila Don Julio Blanco
1 ounce fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon agave nectar
4 basil leaves
1. Muddle 2 blackberries and 3 basil leaves in a Boston shaker.
2. Add Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime juice, agave nectar and ice into shaker. Shake well.
3. Strain contents into stemless martini glass over ice and garnish with a blackberry and basil leaf on a toothpick.
The Great Pumpkin
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
1/2 ounce Baileys with a Hint of Caramel
1/2 ounce Pumpkin Liqueur
1. Combine Ketel One and Baileys with a hint of caramel in a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well vigorously until chilled.
3. Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake again.
4. Strain into a rocks glass.
5. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Citroen Vodka
1 ounce Ginger Liqueur
1 ounce Dark Grape Juice
1/2 ounce Blackberry Syrup
1. Combine Ketel One Citroen, ginger liqueur, grape juice and blackberry syrup to a cocktail shaker full of ice.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
3. Garnish with two blackberries or raspberries.
The Green Beast
1 Part Pernod Absinthe
2 Parts Rose’s Lime Juice
4 Parts Water
This is the recipe for one serving – so multiply by how many guests you are planning to accommodate. Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl with ice. Serve into highball glasses filled with ice. And serve –